When installing the Centauri, please ensure the following:
1. There is no risk of anyone being exposed to the lasers in the high power zone.
2. No reflecting object in the high power laser zone that could risk anyone being exposed to the reflected laser light.
3. The FSO device is in a restricted/controlled area with no access to unauthorised persons.
4. Install laser hazard warning signs near the FSO device.
5. Laser safety glasses are recommended to be worn during device installation. Ensure that the optical density of the safety glasses is 4+ at 808 nm and 3+ at 1550 nm.
6. Binocular or aiming telescopes should not be used to view the direct or reflected beam at less than 150m